How do I open my website in FrontPage?
The following article explains how to open your website in FrontPage. When using FrontPage to manage your website, there is an option to open your site and make updates on the server. This method is available using the Open Web option under the file menu. You are then prompted for your login, password and domain name.
To open your website in FrontPage, please follow these steps:
- Open FrontPage on your local machine.
- From the File menu, select Open Web.
- Enter the domain name or IP address for your website.
- Click Open.
- Enter the requested information:
- User Name: enter your username
- Password: enter your password
- Domain: enter your domain name or IP address
Note: The Domain field is now a required field that must be filled in when you logon to your website through FrontPage.