Create an Auto Responder in Outlook 2007
This support article will guide you through the process of creating an auto responder message in your Outlook 2007 mail client.
1. Click Tools and select Out of Office Assistant
2. Click the radio button next to “Send Out of Office auto-replies
3. Specify a time range if applicable
4. Using the Inside My Organization tab, input the message that you would like to send to people within your domain
5. Using the Outside My Organization tab, input the message that you would like to send to people outside of your domain