Configure Android for IMAP Email Accounts
Android software version 2.2(Froyo):
1. From the Home Screen or Application Menu, click the Mail icon.
2. If you DO NOT already have a POP, IMAP or Exchange email account setup on your phone, skip to step 5, other wise you should see a screen like the one below. From this screen, click the Menu Button on your phone to bring up additional setting options.
3. Click More.
4. Click New account.
5. Select Other (POP3/IMAP).
7. Fill out the Incoming settings screen like the example below with your specific credentials then click Next.
8. Fill out the Outgoing server settings screen like the example below with your specific credentials then clickNext.
9. Choose what to call this email account on the following screen then click Finish Setup.